Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: First TDK Review is in...

  1. #51
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    are we going to have a Forum movie night?? come on guys!! haha..
    No, seriously.. I cannot wait!!!

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    I'm up for it if you guys are....since a lot on here want to see this flick. Though the first night I see it, Ill probably be watching it in Kingsport or JC since I moved to Gate City. Ill pay to see this one a bunch of times though and I still work in Wise so I'm always around!

  3. #53
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    Just ordered my IMAX tickets for the 18th.
    Can't wait.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    Where are you watching it at?

  5. #55
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    Knoxville
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...


  7. #57
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    first 6 minutes are on the Batman Begins blu ray that just came out.
    It's the bank scene and you can find it on youtube. Looks to be promising.
    if it goes well with this movie, it'll probably break some july records and some all time records.

  8. #58
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    It's already breaking records in terms of tracking and advance ticket sales. It may just do $155 million and break the SM3 record. I'm actually pretty confident that it will have at LEAST $130 million OW. Also, I heard to day that it will also challenge the theater count record of 4300 plus.

    The good reviews just fuel the public more, and also it will have good LEGS at the Box Office. It might be number 1 for 3 straight weeks.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    Batman: Gotham Knight------just watched it last night and the hype about it taking place between Begins and TDK may be true but it is way over hyped and I was so let down.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: First TDK Review is in...

    Yeah, they were a lot of people talking about that animated feature. I think it was just thrown together to make some cash off of the super-hyped Dark Knight.

    I think Dark Night will break opening night records, as well as the weekend records. It should very easily be #1 for a few weeks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •